Don Mateo de la Sierra presents Manso de Sahuayo. Previously known as Cenizo, While this agave now called Manso de Sahuayo is endemic to the municipality of Sahuayo, Michoacan. Emilio Vieyra works with local farmers there to source the best agaves possible.
- Agave Americana var. Manso de Sahuayo (formerly known as Cenizo)
- Stone Pit Oven Roasting
- Fermenation in Wooden Tank
- Pine and Oyamel Filipino Style Alambique
- Heads and Tails for Alcohol Adjustments
- Natural Spring Water for Alcohol Adjustments